Monday 15 September 2014

Hello there....







Hello -  this is my first Blogg ever - I have a lot to learn but I'm sure it won't take too long to work out.

My name is Edward and I am an artist and art educator.
My day has been spent collating information for a report on 50 students, not exactly mind stimulating but someone has to do it. They are a mix of kids that need help with reading and writing and cultural inclusion and are a lot of fun.

Below is my website which I am developing. I created it in Dreamweaver, yes I know coders are not impressed but hey I have learnt a lot of code using Dreamweaver believe it or not. I am also looking forward to podcasting mostly about the visual arts and life .
www.edwardsdesignhouse.com

Yes Peanut Butter I love it - by the way the photo was taken in Forbes NSW
It is one of those historic murals painted in the 1930's